Vehicle Identification Numbers (VIN) are printed onto VIN plates and VIN labels using fibre laser technology, in addition to direct engraving onto the vehicle chassis, engine and/or gearbox. Pryor manufactures VIN Label Laser Marking Machines for printing unique vehicle information and market region specific data, onto metallic plates and tamper proof acrylic labels. Additionally, Pryor software manages vehicle identification records in the manufacturers database, for full supply chain traceability.
- Class 1 light safe enclosure
- Laser print a range of substrates in one pass, in seconds
- Easy software integration with existing manufacturer database
- Duplicate VIN checks and password protections
- Most efficient laser type with low-running costs
- Fume extraction